I have posted this on tumblr, so I might as well post it here~
Hi, and thank you for checking me out! If you’re interested in commissioning me, please take the time to read this page. If you got any questions, feel free to send me a note/ask/email!
- Paypal only (USD). If you don’t have a paypal account you can still pay with your credit/debit card.
- I’ll start drawing as soon as the payment is received. I will send you an invoice when I accept your commission. You can pay 50% of the full price after we agree on the commission specifics and 50% when I’m done with it.
- The cost may vary a little based on how complicated your character look.
- I will send you a sketch where you can say what you want me to change. After the sketch is approved, any major changes will have an aditional cost. There are no refunds after the sketch phase.
- I will send you WIPs during the process.
- The commission may take from one week to one month to be completed, depending on its complexity.
- The drawing will be sent in two formats: .PNG and .SAI.
- I have the right to refuse your commission request.
- By standard, I have the right to post your commission on my Tumblr. If you want to keep exclusivity over the final product an additional 5$ will be charged. The reason behind this is that posting examples of commissions may interest more people into commissioning me and also keeps my blog active with new art. I really hope you understand!
Send me an email at Lilydrawsx@gmail.com with your commission details such as:
Which commission tier (Lineart, full shading/Waist up, full body)
References from your character like images and a little description of their personalities
Pose and background suggestion
Your tumblr or something, so I can know who you are!
- Gore, vore, inflation, rape or any extreme fetishes
- Hardcore sex
- Lolicon and shotacon
- Bust: 15$
- Waist up: 20$
- Full Body: 25$
- Bust: 20$
- Waist up: 25$
- Full Body: 30$
- Bust: 25$
- Waist up:30$
- Full Body: 35$
+75% per aditional character
By default, the background will be a solid color. A simple background will cost 5$, the cost may vary depending on its complexity.
Alternative versions (like different expressions) may add a small cost.
Thank you for your support~